- You can enrol your child for any of the classes all year round.
- Families are always welcome to visit our school.
- The Enrolment Form can be printed from here. Click here to view.
- Tralee Educate Together operates a first come first served basis.
- Children must be four on or before 1st September of the year they start school. e.g. If you would like to enrol your child for Junior Infants for September 2015, he or she must have been born on or before the 01/09/2011.
For further details just give us a call to 066 7180506 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other points to be considered:
- Children are placed on waiting lists in case for their respective classes based on the order pre-enrolment forms arrive in the school.
- If a number of applications arrive in the school at the one time preference on the waiting list will be given to eldest child.
- Offers of places will be sent to parents at the start of the last term. (Usually the start of May)
- Children living within and outside of Tralee Town are welcome to apply for enrolment.